Tuesday 24 April 2007

Tubey's done!

Tubey is now finished! I love the sleeves, they turned out really well, not so happy with the body though. It's a bit too baggy and makes me look a lil too chunky! Not really sure it suits my boobs either! Oh well, it's very cosy and warm so I'm going to see what I can do to make it fit a bit better. Considering sewing a gathered ribbon under the bust or knitting a belt to go around the waist at the moment. We'll see. Anyhow, I'll try to take some pictures of it to put up!

Another project is already underway - it's a bottle green wrap cardigan, I have high hopes for it! However I am kind of making it up as I go along so we'll see! I've just cast off the back, it looks really pretty, its knit in a really nice lacy pattern. More news of this soon! And pictures!

No comments: