Thursday 13 September 2007

Sweater progess and new yarn!

Matt bought me a present:

This is a truly dreadful picture, so sorry about that! But the yarn is gorgeous, it's 10 balls of Rowan Classic Soft Lux in Mist, and it's really soft and beautiful. It's got a metallic thread in it as well, you can't really tell that from the picture though. I'm not sure what I'm going to knit with it yet, but I'll think about that more when I've finished this.....

....the blue sweater! This is also going well, I've finished knitting the body so now it's on to the sleeves. I really want to get this done by Sunday because then I'm off to uni, but we'll see. It does have a scoop neck, you can't see it at all in the picture but it does.

I want in on Ravelry! Really really bad....I'm 8867th on the list, which isn't tooo bad but is nowhere near close enough! I'll probably get on sometime at uni now, which is bad (or maybe good?) because I won't be here to waste away hours on it.

No comments: