Sunday 7 October 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAARGH dpns :(

So, yesterday I found the yarn shop in Putney. It's AMAZING. So many beautiful yarns! Expensive for moi le student though, so I'll have to not go there too often, it's too tempting! I did get some Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk to make Le Slouch though, and also some DPNs.

Ahhhh those DPNs! This is my first time attempting to use them, and they've been driving me crazy all morning! Stitches keep falling off, mysterious loose yarn for no reason....I think (touch wood) I'm starting to get the hang of it a little now though.

Here is the beautiful yarn:


Oo and yesterday morning, I made a Calorimetry! Sooooo quick to knit!


I think I shall make more of these in different colours, I like it!

Anyhow.....I shall now go battle with the dpns some more. Possibly there will be progress pictures later, if I don't snap them in half in frustration!

No comments: